TRINITY NATIONAL FOREST OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
Looking for a great place to get away? The Shasta-Trinity National Forest has just what you're looking for with several fire lookout stations and historic cabins available for rent. Varying from rustic rentals to the more modernized, these facilities provide the perfect location for families or friends at an affordable price with spectacular views. Get into the great outdoors today with the Shasta-Trinity National Forest.
Hirz Mountain Lookout (Shasta Lake area)
Forest Glen Cabin (Hayfork area) and Post Creek Lookout (Platina area)
Little Mt. Hoffman and Girard Ridge Lookouts (McCloud area)
1. Big Bar Campground: This is a popular campground with 24 sites located along the Trinity River, offering fishing and swimming opportunities.
2. Bridge Camp Campground: A small campsite situated near South Fork Mountain that offers hiking trails and river access for water activities.
3. Clark Springs Campgrounds: Located on Lewiston Lake's eastern shore, it provides excellent trout fishing in spring through fall seasons as well as boating facilities.
4. Cooper Gulch Group Site & Picnic Area: Ideal for large groups or family reunions who want to enjoy picnicking amidst beautiful surroundings of Douglas fir trees.
5. Eagle Creek Loop - Shasta-Trinity National Forests : Offers tent camping options surrounded by lush greenery perfect for nature lovers looking forward to some solitude.
6.Hayward Flat Recreation Area – It’s an ideal place if you are into watersports like jet skiing, sailing etc., since this area has direct lake access
7.Tannery Gulch Recreation Complex- If you love bird watching then Tannery gulch should be your pick because its home to osprey nests
8.Pine Cove Marina-Campers can rent boats here at Pine cove marina which also features picnic areas
9.Stoney Point Landing-A great spot where one can fish from their boat docked right next door!
10.Alpine View RV Park &Campgrounds-Situated close enough so visitors have easy accessibility but far away they still feel secluded within forest settings